Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween ?!




So I've been thinking and cant seem to decide on anything to wear for halloween. I wish I could be a vampire like Vicki on TVD(The Vampire Diaries) or a nurse like Elena. But i really want to be a witch like Bonnie, not a gothic witch with a long black dress and a broom stick, I'd rather to be a witch with a cute short dress(not to short)!! Which got me thinking you guys probally have an opinon on what the characters in TVD wore. Comment on what you thought of TVD halloween outfits!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the sound of Elena's dress in the book and got really excited when I heard about the episode, but was disappointed when she was in a nurse out fit not a beautiful blue gown!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who do you think will die next???

Whos the hottest couple???